What's Hot and What's Not: 2018 Trends in the World of Business Analysis
Elizabeth Larson discusses the trends within our profession
So much is going on in our project world and it’s hard to keep up. The way we complete projects keeps changing. The speed at which business changes is accelerating. Many of us have questions—lots and lots of questions. This presentation addresses hot topics in the world of business analysis and answers questions like:
- Where is our industry heading?
- What is DevOps all about and how will it affect us?
- What is the Digital Transformation?
- Do we need to use Agile methods on Digital projects?
- Why do I need to do a business case if I’ve already been assigned to an Agile project?
- How can I be successful if I go out on my own?
Attendees will be able to discuss:
- The latest trends in business analysis and project management
- What these trends mean for practitioners of business analysis and project management
- Our role on Agile projects