Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
We are currently looking for people who can give a few hours per month to help with the chapter activities. You can commit, 2 month, 3 months or 6 months, depending on your bandwidth. Get involved today by sharing your time and energy.
Please see the Board Responsibilities for a description of board positions.
If you would like to know more about a board position, please contact the appropriate Board member directly, or Contact Us
Other Teaming Opportunities
Members and non-members are invited to assist with any of the following:
- Identify a speaker for chapter meetings
- Find locations for chapter meetings
- Assist with member recruitment and outreach
- Run a study group meeting
- If you are a CBAP, mentor new BAs
Or, let us know how you would like to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your volunteer area of interests and availability.